Saturday, July 10, 2010

Time to catch up on the blog...

I am not sure how the week got away from me, but it did. I have been so busy working on Rationales, Web Quest and UEN papers I somehow forgot to keep up on this blog. I have been terrific on my other blog, but oh well.
Anyway, I am done with my Rationales. The word rationale sounds so much bigger than the actual paper or project and now that we have done six, the rest will be easy. It's just a matter of telling someone else "why" I believe that the artifact fits into the exact value.
Web Quest is not hard, just time consuming for the first couple of times. The first one got tossed for one reason; it was stupid. The one I am working on now is for Juniors and Seniors and will be a collaborative project which will include social studies and the math department as well as English. I think it will be fun.
The UEN classes are amazing and like I said in class, I should have watched them the first week (and, yes, Dr. Davis did suggest it, but there were so many other things to keep up on.)

I am not feeling so overwhelmed anymore. I think this techy stuff is awesome, but I am not used to sitting for so long and my bum hurts after a few hours.

International Educators