Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday 7/12/2010 On my own

I viewed the online UEN class UEN Lesson Plan and Rubric Tools. I will admit that I have been uptight about creating my own lesson plans correctly and trying to create a rubric from scratch. Watching the video put my mind at ease and I found that like any other technical function, it's really all about the time I invest in the software.
The tutorial gave a lot of detailed information, some that went right over my head, however there were alot of new things that really helped me feel more confident.
On another note, I have completed all of the assigned UEN videos as well as my rationales. I have only my blog, Lesson Plan and presentation yet to complete so will continue to work on them.
Two weeks remain in summer session. Wow.

International Educators