I signed up for flickr several weeks ago and downloaded some photos on to it, however the value of social photo sharing really came into play this week when I was preparing a power point presentation for my Multi Etnic Literature class. I needed some photos of Liberia and sure enough, there were several that I was able to use. I gave credit to the photographer either under the photo or at the end, but WOW, it was so simple and I didn't have to worry about getting myself into trouble.
Flickr Photo Sharing
- Podcasts (The best kept secret - and I hate secret...
- Photo Sharing At it's finest
- Thursday 7/15 Last Official Blog for Ed 2500
- Photo Story 3 Success at last...
- Tuesday In Class
- Monday 7/12/2010 On my own
- Time to catch up on the blog...
- Digital Storytelling
- Blogging with Blogger and instructions from the UE...
- More about Wikis, New info on Web Quest and loads ...
- ▼ July (10)