Monday, June 28, 2010

Wimba and other technical challenges

So, we had our first online class this morning and I had challenges getting online. There were two things that came from those challenges though...
First, technical service rocks and I was able to work through the difficulities and get online long before class was over.
Second, I found someone who is good at blogging and will help me. We will meet online tonight and she will answer my questions.
Also, today is my light day for classes so I have been staying out of the heat in and working on my blog site, electronic portfolio, brainstorming for ideas and other tech stuff.
Tomorrow I will meet other classmates in the Computer lab to continue our brainstorming... If you want to join us at 11, just show up. We will find seats together and collaborate.

International Educators