Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So this blogging thing is becoming more comfortable. I have learned to change the background, fonts, etc. I will learn about pictures, downloads and other options today. I am excited to play with this and can totally see the classroom application. If something like blackboard were not available, (i.e. foreign study areas) but the internet was, I could use this to communicate with my students.

On a personal note: life is good. I have made some major decisions and now just have to put the goals into action form, remembering always that my body is weaker than my mind and I am very strong, which leads me to the concrete knowledge that i can accomplish anything. I deserve all good things life has to offer. "in doing so, I give other people permission to do the same."

International Educators