Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Last Day

Ok, so I know you are wondering what the heck that title means. The last day? Yep. It's the last day of the school week. That means that my weekend is almost here.
Tonight is movie night; I think I will see Date Night as I have heard that it is awesome.
Friday is Zumba day. I love Zumba. Dance, dance, dance.
Friday's include some personal time (which as a student I don't get very often) and then studying... A cocktail party in the evening will be fun.
Saturday i will be attending the Red Rock Womens Conference "Launch Your World". I am the closing speaker and I am really excited. I will recap the day and send the women out the door with something that will inspire them. I have a beautiful new dress and some amazing shoes - they are red. (never had red shoes before). I will post a photo on Monday...
Sunday a bike ride (20 miles) and then a pool party.
Somewhere in all of this fun I will study. I have reading to do, technology for Tech Ed and Grammar.

International Educators